With the Kenna.VM Playbook app, you can easily search and retrieve vulnerabilities for a particular asset or search by a specific CVE for further investigation. This app will allow you to update the asset with tags as well as adding notes to provide additional context around the CVE.
The following actions are available:
- Get Asset Vulnerabilities – Retrieve the vulnerabilities for a single asset in Kenna.VM.
- Get Vulnerable Assets By CVE – Search for all assets that have the specified vulnerability.
- Tag Asset – Update a single asset with one or more tags.
- Untag Asset – Update a single asset by removing one or more tags.
- Update Asset – Update a single asset’s attributes, such as adding a note.
- Advanced Request
This app can be found in the ThreatConnect app catalog under the name: Kenna.VM