Jira Service Desk
The integration with Jira enables users to automatically get, create, or add attachments/comments to Jira Service Desk Requests. Now you’re able to manage any Jira Issue or Service Desk Request— built-in or custom — as part of a ThreatConnect Playbook. Repeatable and mundane tasks like copy and pasting information from ThreatConnect to Jira or opening a Jira issue can now be completely automated. Each app contains the following actions:
- Get Service Desk Request
- Add Service Desk Request Comment
- Create Jira Service Desk Request
- This component will allow a user to create a Jira Service Desk Request. This can be useful for tasks such as opening up tickets for asset changes as part of an investigation or remediation.
- Add Service Desk Request Attachment
- This component will allow a user to create an attachment to be added to an existing Jira Service Desk Request. It also allows the user to define the attachment visibility to either public or private (setting attachment visibility is dependent on the user’s permission. For example, Agents can create either public or internal attachments, while Unlicensed users can only create internal attachments, and Customers can only create public attachments). Additionally, a comment may be provided which will be added to the attachment.
This listing can be found in the ThreatConnect App Catalog under the name Jira Service Desk.