With this new Playbook App, you can easily manage or create tickets in Freshservice from ThreatConnect. Repeatable and mundane tasks like copy and pasting information from ThreatConnect to Freshservice or opening a Freshservice ticket can now be completely automated. The following actions are available through this integration:
- Add Attachment – Add a file attachment to a ticket or a ticket conversation.
- Create Ticket – Create a new ticket in Freshservice.
- Create Ticket Note – Creates a new note in a ticket’s conversation.
- Get Ticket – Retrieves a ticket from Freshservice.
- List Tickets – Use filters to view only specific tickets (those which match the criteria that you choose). By default only tickets that have not been deleted or marked as spam will be returned, unless you use the ‘deleted’ filter.
- Update Ticket – Updates an existing ticket.
- Advanced Request – This action can be used to request additional API endpoints.
This app can be found in the ThreatConnect App Catalog under the name: Freshservice