Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is a service offered by Amazon Web Services that provides object storage through a web service interface. Amazon S3 uses the same scalable storage infrastructure that Amazon.com uses to run its global e-commerce network. The S3 Playbook app allows you to take automated actions with Amazon S3 buckets and objects so that you can more easily manage security policies and configurations. The following actions are available:
- Create Bucket – Creates a new S3 bucket.
- Tag Bucket – Sets the supplied tag-set to a bucket that already exists in S3.
- List Objects – Returns some or all (up to 1,000) of the objects in a bucket.
- Get Object – Retrieves objects from Amazon S3.
- Create Object – Adds an object to a bucket.
- Tag Object – Sets the supplied tag-set to an object that already exists in a bucket.
This app can be found in the ThreatConnect App Catalog under the name: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)